1. When using the water tank to supply circulating water, please change the processing water after processing every day to prevent the water pipe from being blocked by dirt in the water tank.
2. When changing the water, please unplug the power plug first, then take out the water tank, drain the waste water, and clean the dust in the water tank and the filter net.
3. Clean the water spout. Once the water spout is blocked, the amount of water is reduced or there is no water, which leads to a reduction in processing capacity and even failure to work. When cleaning the spout, pull out the nozzle, and use a thin needle to remove the blockage inside the nozzle.
4. Clean the waterproof cover of the edging machine. Working for a long time will make the cutting dust of the lens adhere to the waterproof cover. If it is not cleaned in time, the cutting dust will solidify and it is difficult to remove. Thereby affecting the observation line of sight. After processing every day, please clean with a brush and water spray container.
5. clean the edging room, prolonged processing, the cutting dust will be attached to the clip shaft, chuck and edging room wall. If it is not removed in time, the lens will be scratched, and the seal ring of the clip shaft will wear and cause the machine head Into the water. There are two cleaning methods:
(1) Clean directly with a brush and water spray container.
(2) Enter the machine cleaning mode for cleaning. This method can also clean the water supply pipeline inside the machine.
For specific steps, please refer to the operating instructions provided with the device.
6. Clean the shell of the edging machine and scanner. After using the machine every day, it must be cleaned immediately. If it is cleaned after a few days, the cutting powder will solidify on the casing and will be difficult to remove. Clean the case with a soft cloth and neutral detergent.
7. Dressing the grinding wheel. When the grinding wheel is blunt, the processing time becomes longer. In order to restore the performance of the grinding wheel, it should be repaired in time (after about 1000 pieces of glass).